Eidul Fitr From Movement for Monetary Justice- Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Dari Gerakan Keadilan Monetari
SELAMAT RETURN TO FITRAH
In this Aidilfitri let us return to :
FITRAH PURPOSE OF LIFE
– To worship He who is ought to be worshipped and glorified, not the self, nor human beings, nor wealth, nor power nor anything else other than Him.
– That comes into being through the union between the two great signs of God; a man and a woman, not between a man and a man, a woman and a woman, human with animals etc.
– Based on common true beliefs founded upon certain (Yaqin) knowledge of the Oneness of God, the righteous Prophets, His divine books, His angels, Predestination & The Hereafter.
Not brotherhood based on race, nor blood not borders.
– Exchanging products of real value, growing of something out of something, valuing human effort, respecting the valor in taking up calculated risks & taking full responsibility of one’s products and services, being aware of the limit of growth. Not the economy that gives value to nothing, rips people off, commoditises speculation, and moves blindly towards exponential growth.
– To Produce Man of Adab not just another cog in The Machine.
– Based on merit not majority.
– The freedom to do what is good, not the freedom to do anything.
– That is naturally grown, not the products of militant productionism.
– To serve God, humanity and the creation, not the life of a rat competing against its kind.
– Progressing without destroying, prioritising the human factor over the thing factor.
Not mere shallow psychological nor emotional one, but an everlasting feeling of certitude and reliance upon Him, The Compassionate who is The Source of everything.
(Source : Ustaz Noor Derus)